Bugsnax + Miniature Guidebook (PS5)
Launch Date: 30 September 2021
We are what we eat!
Bugsnax takes you on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone... and hungry!
It's up to you to solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island: What happened to Lizbert? What are
Bugsnax and where do they come from? But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD?
- Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait!
- Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.
- Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert's band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
- Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
- From Young Horses, the creators of indie darling Octodad: Dadliest Catch!
Accolades and praise:
“At its core, Bugsnax is a game that's both about the joy of curiosity and the importance of a found family, all wrapped up in an adorable and addictive package that's going to inspire a wealth of fanworks and merchandise.” – 5/5 - Comicbook.com
“Bugsnax is a joyful, lovely experience from start to finish. With a surprising amount of heart, it'll hit you in the feels time and again” – 9/10 - Gamespew
“Bugsnax is an ideal game to transition between the demanding triple A titles, but it is also one of those games that will remain etched in your memory for a long time.” – 8/10 – MGG
Note: Pre-Orders are charged upon checkout and will be shipped the day before launch.