Colors Live with Pen (NS)
Launch Date: 17 September 2021
Colors Live, the sequel to the critically acclaimed painting game Colors! 3D is finally coming to the Nintendo Switch along with a pressure sensitive Colors SonarPen included in every physical unit!
Based on modern painting techniques originally developed for professional drawing tablets, Colors Live is tailored for the Nintendo Switch, and caters to everyone from serious artists to aimless doodlers. Whether you are looking to sketch, paint, or draw up your next plans for world domination, Colors Live is the perfect digital sketchbook.
- Colors SonarPen: features Pressure-Sensitivity, a natural painting feeling and fully customizable stroke thickness, opacity, or both.
- Paint Anywhere: Paint from the comfort of your own home or on the go!
- Colors Quest: a creative new game-mode, where you spend a little time painting every day to progress and level up. Designed for beginners and masters alike, you’ll get to see how your painting skills improve day-by-day.
- The Colors Gallery: Colors Live also features integration with the widely popular Colors Gallery to which the community has uploaded an astonishing 4 million paintings, each with a unique Painting Playback. Follow your friends and talented artists and share your creations with the world.
- Painting Playback: Record or watch as a painting comes together from start to finish and learn how it was created.
- · Paint together with a friend: Players can use a shared canvas and collaborate on a painting from the comfort of their own homes via Nintendo Online.
- Colors SonarPen is a pressure-sensitive, responsive stylus and the best way to experience painting with the Colors Live. It was created in cooperation with GreenBulb.
No battery or Bluetooth pairing needed! The Colors SonarPen plugs into the headphone jack of your Nintendo Switch. It weights 0.74 oz / 21 gr, has a cable length of 0.5 meters and comes with a 1 year limited warranty from GreenBulb.
Note: Pre-Orders are charged upon checkout and will be shipped the day before launch.