PlayStation 5 (PS5) DualSense Wireless Controller - Glacier White + Resident Evil Village Lenticular Edition (PS5)
To qualify for prime interest rate, you will need to meet the minimum monthly deposit on the account you hold below or minimum number of initiated transactions or both
- Private Clients
- Private Wealth
- Minimum Monthly Deposit
- R1 000
- R5 500
- R16 500
- R 32 500
- R 60 000
- Minimum Number of Initiated Debit Transactions Monthly
Hover to view payment options
Click to view payment options
PS5 1 per customer.
PlayStation 5 (PS5) DualSense Wireless Controller - Glacier White
• Building on the success of the pioneering SHARE button, the new “Create” button offers players more ways to produce gaming content and broadcast their gameplay to the world.
• The DualSense wireless controller sports a new two-toned color scheme - a departure from
the traditional single colored PlayStation base controllers.
• Dynamic vibrations of the immersive Haptic Feedback simulate the feeling of everything from
environments to the recoil of different weapons.
• The L2 and R2 buttons of the controller incorporate adaptive triggers, which will allow users to truly feel the tension of their actions, like pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring, or hitting the brakes on a speeding car.
* Internet and account for PlayStation™Network required
** Available when feature is supported by game
Resident Evil Village Lenticular Edition (PS5)
Experience survival horror like never before in Resident Evil Village, the eighth major instalment in the genre-defining Resident Evil franchise. Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline brings Ethan Winters to a remote snow-capped village filled with a diverse cast of terrifying enemies. After a devastating encounter with Resident Evil series hero Chris Redfield, Ethan pursues him in search of answers but finds himself in an entirely new nightmare.
Modern console technology paired with Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine deliver a visceral experience combining pulse-pounding action with signature survival horror gameplay synonymous with the Resident Evil series. New gameplay features harken back to fan-favorite elements from previous Resident Evil games while new mechanics offer more depth to the action during combat.
- A New Chapter in the Resident Evil Storyline–This eighth major instalment in the flagship Resident Evil series continues the story from the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard. With the return of popular features and introduction of new elements, survival horror has never been so intense.
- Popular Resident Evil Features –Fans might recognize new features in Resident Evil Village that are nods to previous Resident Evil games including a merchant dubbed “The Duke” who allows players to purchase and sell items, buy recipes for crafting consumables, and customize weapons.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes –Resident Evil series Chris Redfield returns under a shroud of seemingly sinister motives. Ethan will also encounter a host of new adversaries inhabiting the enigmatic village, all with their own distinctive ways of attacking.
- Evolution of Combat–In addition to engaging and attacking enemies, Ethan can also now guard against incoming attacks, or kick enemies away to buy time for his next move, requiring players to further strategize the best approach for surviving the many challenges ahead.
Harnessing the newest console technology, Resident Evil Village delivers stunning graphics and advanced technology on PlayStation 5..
RE Engine paired with new technologies available via PlayStation 5 delivers hyper-detailed graphics, advanced immersive audio and little to no load times, bringing the shadowy village and its evocative residents to life in first person perspective.
25th Anniversary Celebration Bonus –As a thank you to fans, Resident Evil Village will include access to a free multiplayer experience titled Resident Evil Re:Verse, coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. An all-star cast of fan-favourite Resident Evil characters face off in four to six-player deathmatch battles in iconic series locations.
Lenticular enhancement to the sleeve
Age Restriction: 18 D H L V (CI)