Click and Collect T's & C's
Collection point 128 Peter Road, Grayston Office Park, Block 3 Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Open Monday - Friday
- Collection Times : Between 12:00pm and 15:30pm
- Orders placed before 12:00pm from Monday to Thursday can be collected the next day
- Orders placed after 12:00pm from Monday to Thursday can be collected within 1-2 working days
- Orders placed after 2:00pm on Friday and on the weekend can be collected between 12:00pm and 15:30pm on the Monday
- Contact customer care on (011) 445 7912 if you have any queries
- Please note that customers who use eBucks to purchase will have a 2 day delay in shipping as we need to receive confirmation of payment from the ebucks team
What do I need to collect my order
- You will need your order number plus valid identification (ID/Passport/Drivers licence)
Can someone else collect my order
- Yes someone else can collect your order. They will need your order number and a copy of your valid identification as well as their valid identification
Can I change my order from collect to Delivery
- It is not possible to change your delivery method from Collect to Delivery once your order has been confirmed.
How does Pargo work?
Pargo has set up a network of pickup points in popular stores. Customers can now order their shopping online and pick it up at a store close to their office or home when it suits them.
If I have a pre-order and an item that is available now in my order, when will I recieve my order
Pargo orders can not be partially fulfilled. Customers will have to wait until all items are available before the order is shipped.