7 Day Exchange or refund policy
We will refund or exchange goods if returned within 7 days of purchase on provision that the goods are still in their original condition along with original packaging and must not have been used.
What can I do if the goods are defective?
If your goods are defective within the first month of receiving them from us we will repair or replace them. Send an email to email@example.com to request a return. The courier service will be charged at the going rate for your area and product specifications.
Please note that it may not be possible for Koodoo to determine whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. This is of importance as it determines whether the goods may be repaired or replaced. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorised service centre prior to repairing or replacing and endeavour to provide feedback within 15 working days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
If your goods show a defect after the first month, but still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, Koodoo will send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace
If the goods become defective once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired, we can arrange with the manufacturer or its agents to repair them. No repairs will be done without you approving a quotation first
In what instances will the manufacturer’s warranty not apply?
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances
• Misuse or failure to follow the product directions, improper installation.
• Improper maintenance.
• Accident, neglect, fire, water, lightening or other acts of nature, unauthorized product.
• Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Divoom.
• External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
• Use of supplies or parts not meeting the specifications of Divoom.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Any other cause that does not relate to product defect.
Can Koodoo assist me if I want an out of warranty repair?
Yes, we can assist you to have the goods repaired by acting as an agent on your behalf. The law requires the following in respect of repairs:
• The manufacturer or its repairs agent must quote you first and you need to accept the quote before the repair can take place
• The quote must include the supply and installation of replacement parts, as well as the labour costs
• You must also give authorisation for diagnostic work in order to determine the scope of the required repairs
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for trading with us.