TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ATOMIC HEART COMPETITION BY KOODOO
KOODOO, (Registration Number: 2018/116099/07) (“KOODOO” or “Promoter”) is conducting this competition (“the competition”).
All entrants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
ENTRY AND PRIZE DETAILS:
- To participate in this competition, you must:
a. Be a South African citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
b. Be 18 years or older;
c. Enter this competition in your personal capacity and not as a business, i.e. a company, close corporation, trust, partnership or any other legal entity cannot participate.
- There will be a competition by KOODOO South Africa, where entrants will need to follow the stipulated entry instructions in order to enter.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must complete the following:
Complete and submit their Fastest lap on Gran Turismo 7 at the GAS Motor Show, KZN
- By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Each respective participant may enter one time only. No infringements will be tolerated. 7.1 There will be 1 (one) winner announced. The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of participants who followed the instructions correctly. The decision of KOODOO and the judges is final and KOODOO shall not enter into any correspondence about the result.
7.2 The competition prize will include:
- PlayStation 5 Disc Console
- PlayStation 5 DualSesnse wireless Controller
DATES AND COMPETITION STRUCTURE:
- The competition will run as follows:
a. The competition will commence on 15 July 2023 and end on 16 July 2023;
b. The prize winner will be selected from the pool of participants who entered correctly.
- The winning entrant will be notified and contacted during the event.
- In the event of the winner being unable to be reached a new winner will be chosen, and the prize reallocated.
- The winner receives their prize as set out in clause 7.2 above, courtesy of KOODOO and playTSOGO:
a. The prize is non-transferable;
b. The prize may not be tendered for cash or used in an exchange.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that the correct contact details have been provided.
- KOODOO may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- The prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable. However, KOODOO reserves the right to substitute the prize for that/those of equal value.
- KOODOO shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Competition Winner in connection with the prize.
- The winner will be notified within the duration of the competition (the “Notification”). KOODOO will make the winner aware of any reasonable arrangements required by KOODOO for the redemption of the Prize, such as, but not limited to, satisfactory proof being submitted to
KOODOO as to the identity of the winner. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize within same day of the Notification, the Winners will forfeit their rights to the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make reasonable alternative arrangements, including but not limited to, allocating the prize to another participant, in the event that: a. A Winner does not accept a Prize within the prescribed time period;
- An Entrant is disqualified.
- The promoter of this competition is KOODOO (having its principal place of business at Grayston Office Park Block 3 | 128 Peter Road Sandown | Sandton | South Africa | 2196).
- Employees, directors, agents, contractors and consultants of KOODOO and Emerald Casino and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners may not enter the competition.
- The winner must be able to identify him or herself (in a manner determined by KOODOO) as the person that entered the competition and must comply with the required validation procedures to claim the prize.
- The winners’ names and images may (with the consent of the winner) be published by KOODOO through relevant publications or media. By entering this competition, the winners grant permission for the use of their names for public relations & advertising purposes without any claim to compensation. KOODOO may want to film, photograph or otherwise record the winner of the competition. Entrants are hereby informed that they will be invited to permit the use of their image in marketing material, or to participate in marketing activity of KOODOO. The entrants are hereby made aware that they have a right to decline such invitation.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details held by KOODOO are valid and correct.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, KOODOO’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- KOODOO will not be held liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition and KOODOO assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- KOODOO, their associated companies, directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, death or injury arising from participation in the competition or from using the prize or for any loss or damage, death or injury howsoever arising.
- KOODOO may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Furthermore, entries that are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from disqualified persons will be declared invalid.
- KOODOO reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any participant who breaches these Rules or cheats, or exhibits any inappropriate behavior or any other misconduct.
- KOODOO reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendment shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on its website.
- KOODOO reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this competition, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against KOODOO in favour of any participant or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination.
- If any court of competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Rules are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the Rule will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining Rules, which will continue to be valid.
- By entering this competition, the participant warrants that the information provided to KOODOO and/or its agents in respect of their entry is correct and truthful. Any breach of this warranty will allow KOODOO, with immediate effect, to disqualify the Participant from taking part or claiming any Prize in terms of this competition.