Temple of Terror (Fighting Fantasy Classics)
To qualify for prime interest rate, you will need to meet the minimum monthly deposit on the account you hold below or minimum number of initiated transactions or both
- Private Clients
- Private Wealth
- Minimum Monthly Deposit
- R1 000
- R5 500
- R16 500
- R 32 500
- R 60 000
- Minimum Number of Initiated Debit Transactions Monthly
Hover to view payment options
Click to view payment options
This is a digital code and will be sent via email.
This content requires the base game Fighting Fantasy Classics on Steam in order to play.
The dark, twisted power of the young Malbordus is reaching its zenith! All he needs now is to retrieve the five dragon artifacts which have been hidden for centuries in the lost city of Vatos, somewhere in the Desert of Skulls. Your mission is to reach the lost city before Malbordus and destroy the treasures he seeks. But beware! Each step you take leads you closer to your doom... Relive Fighting Fantasy – the beloved text-based, interactive adventures of the 80s and 90s! Push your Skill, Stamina and Luck to the limits as you explore the lost city set against the backdrop of a foreboding desert landscape. This gamebook has been converted to digital format using Tin Man Games acclaimed Gamebook Adventures engine.
- Make the gamebooks as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special Free Read mode to play the book like an old-school cheater!
- Map feature makes it easy to keep track of everywhere you have explored during current and previous playthroughs.
- Unlimited Bookmarks allow you to revisit difficult sections as many times as desired.
- Classic, original artwork from Bill Houston, all viewable through a collectable artwork gallery.
- Automated Adventure Sheet that keeps track of your stats, inventory and knowledge gained during your journey.
- Specially composed, atmospheric soundtrack and effects.
Temple of Terror is digital gamebook DLC intended for use with Fighting Fantasy Classics.